Monday, 8 July 2013

Another DT Card for Quirky Crafts..........



 Yes, another DT card for the Quirky Crafts Blog Challenge, which is very kindly sponsered by
 BUGABOO STAMPS & DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS.
This card is my 2nd for this challenge and sadly, will be my last DT project as my position of Guest Designer has come to an end, for now anyway ;(

This "Daddy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow" card is made using the delightful Zebra image from Bugaboo Stamps (the link to the online shop is above)....

For this last card I decided to create an animal on a pole that usually sits on a musical carousel, hence the pink & green striped Zebra hehehehehe...oh, the musical notes and the extra touch of the Gold Metallic mane & tail.
I chose the colours of the zebra from the 2 scraps of paper that I had in a large folder & as it happens they were next to each other!! The "pole" was made from an old plastic bendy straw that I found at the back of my cutlery draw. I cut it down to size as I dont have the cup anymore that this straw is used for so its a bit of Upcycling for me this time lol.
Everything else that I have used in this project are from my own personal stash.
I have used Bugaboo digital stamps for a couple of years now & fully recommend them. Freebies are very often offered too so ideal if you are crafting on a budget this is also available on some other digital stamp websites/pages.
Everything I used for this card is from my own stock..................











2 comments:

  1. Such a fun creation and I love the girly colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Desire & as always, thank you so much for your lovely compliment.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.