Wednesday, 19 June 2013

The Photographer in green....


Good Afternoon on this beautiful sunny day here in Burntwood, Staffordshire.
It's been a very busy couple of weeks here with trying to tidy, Ive also had to clean out our 3 female gerbils large cage, which is actually a very large fish tank with a wire cage on top consisting of 2 "shelves" and ladders, the longest of which touches the bottom of the tank. They love it. Ive got a friend who runs his own printing business & very kindly lets me have the large thick cardboard tubes that sit in the middle of the vinyl that he uses. The gerbils, Linda-Lucy & LouLou, then use them as I was hoping for, as tunnels in between the sawdust. I add my unwanted paperwork to the cage, screwed up into a twist or ball so they can then chew it up. Very useful paper shredders & a lot nicer to look at lol.!!
Back to the card that's shown below, I coloured the digi image from Alicia's Little Shop, using my Flexmarkers & Promarkers, mainly greens as I fell in love with the ribbon that I found in my plentiful stash ;)
The off yellow die cut that "The Photographer" is sitting on was a freebie from Leonie at Create & Craft TV. I had my email picked out of the "spotty potty" & got sent a few various sizes of beautiful die cuts from Spellbinders. This is the larger size. All the embellishments & backing papers that I've used are from my stash.
I hope you like it!

I am entering this card into the following blog challenges:

I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge- Theme is "Anything Goes"
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-173-anything-goes.html

Charisma Cardz Challenge-Theme is "Digis Only!"
http://charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/challenge-23-digis-only.html

Pollycraft Challenge- Theme is "Anything Goes"
www.PollycraftChallenge-AnythingGoes (Ive changed the name of the link as it was an extremely long link)










10 comments:

  1. wonderful image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ginny for such a lovely compliment
      I hope I win lol ;)
      {{{hugs}}}
      M x

      Delete
  2. Elegant card. Beautiful colours. Funny character. Great job !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine, thank you for your lovely comment
      and yes, I hope I win! ;)
      {{{hugs}}}
      M x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful creation. Love all the pretty little details. Thanks for joining our "Digis Only" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eemeli,
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I too, love little pretty embellishments and adore ribbon. I'm not
      happy if I cant put ribbon on it lol.
      Hope I win
      {{{hugs}}}
      M x ;)

      Delete
    2. That's very pretty, love all the embellishment, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
      Ruth x

      Delete
    3. Thank you Ruth for your lovely comment. I love my Promarkers & hardly colour with anything else.
      Will be back soon
      {{hugs}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete
  4. She is great! Love the pretty ribbon. Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. I love that ribbon too. I will be back to join in more challenges in the near future
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.