Wednesday, 5 June 2013

DT card for Digi Stamps 4 Joy, challene 68, "Oh To Be Young Again"


To celebrate South Africa's Youth Day on Sunday June 16th this year, I have made a circular easel card with the Image called "Moon Walk".  I used my spellbinders grand circular dies to cut the base card & the 2 circular backing cards. The word "Son" & the star are from a set of free papers in one of my regularly received monthly magazines. The phrase is from a collection on a Peerless Designs cd that Ive had for a couple of years. Very apt I think as it says "Life is a journey and love is what makes that journey worthwhile"....

You can find the Moon Walk image and many many more fantastic digi stamps at Digi Stamps 4 Joy
The Digo Stamps 4 Joy Blog Challenge number 68 (the current challenge to win some fabulous digi stamps) can be found by clicking here











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.