Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Another take on the Quirky Crafts Challenge using Limited Runs Digi Stamps


Well, the title of this post is not really true, Quirky Crafts Theme Challenge is Black & White with a touch of colour, but Ive used a lot of colour in this card, but still using the Limited Runs Digi Stamps image of Mushrooms 7,

See what you think. If you would like to know about any of the items I have used in this creation then please comment below & I will answer asap.






 
 
 
I have entered this card into the Limited Runs Digi Stamps Gallery!! :

2 comments:

  1. Love how you coloured the mushrooms and the sentiment is so sweet hugs Nikki Limited Runs Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki, the sentiment is from a cd by Peerless Designs.
      Im so pleased you like the card, well both of them. Thank you
      Maybe you might consider me for your DT?? lol
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.