Thursday, 6 June 2013

A summery Camper Van card for My Guy!!




Good Morning peeps,

Today Ive decided to share with you an oval card (cut using my Grand Decorative Oval dies from Spellbinders) with an image from DigiStamps4Joy. You can go to the Camper Van image from here
Camper Van
I cut, using the same set of dies, 2 further ovals but smaller than the card so I could matt & layer
the backing papers that I had chosen to use with this multi coloured camper van. I coloured the van
using Promarkers, Flexmarkers, glitter & metallic pens from Sakura (that I won in a giveaway!!).
The 2 sentiments are both from my stash. In fact the card, backing papers & sentiments are all from my stash.
A simple card but with decorative edges....



I wish to enter this card into the following blogs:
 
CARDS FOR MEN Challenge 11-Theme is: DAD, Link to the challenge is:
htp://cardsformen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/challenge-11-dad.html,
MELONHEADZ FRIENDS Challenge-Theme is Father's Day &/or Male Inspired Creations,
Link to the challenge is:
DIGI DARLA's CHALLENGES #65-Theme is : MASCULINE, Link to the challenge is:
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR-Theme is: ANYTHING GOES, Link is:
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. A lovely card Marg. Hope it is summery camping weather by you. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this design and the cheerfulness of the colouring. Perfect for any man.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desire, I wanted exactly that reaction!!
      {{hugs}}
      Marg x ;)

      Delete
  3. What a cool card! Flower power is what I say! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz this week - enjoy your day Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Gail! Exactly another reaction I wanted lol.
    {{hugs}}
    Marg x ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, colorful creation! Thanks for joining us for TTCRD challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You will sure do!!
      :)
      {{hugs}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  6. Fabulous card love the design and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it was an easy card to do.
      I will be back joining in again in the near future
      {{hugs}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  7. gorgeous....love your colouring of the van...thanks for playing with Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Margreet, Thank you for your comment.
      I will join in again soon
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Denise. It was fun to make!
      {{{hugs{}}}
      Marg ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.