Thursday, 6 June 2013

A new stamp FREEBIE from DigiStamps4Joy called CHERRY BONSAI

Yes its a Friday again and time for a new freebie over at DigiStamps4Joy shop!!!.
From this week, all new freebies will only be available through the online shop, its free to register though if you don't already have an account with them.
****Cherry Bonsai FREE digi stamp is only available though for 3 days****
The new freebie this week is called Cherry Bonsai and is adorable!!
So from this digi :
 to the finished card pictures below. I used an A4 piece of grey card and scored it, along the DL line,
on both sides to secure the crease then I sat & coloured the bonsai tree with my Promarkers, choosing
Rose Pink, Pink Mittens (Limited Edition) for the flowers, Walnut, Cocoa & Teak for the tree trunk & branches. Maroon & Plum for the container, Sandstone and Tan for the rocks, Moss & Marsh Green for the moss, and finally small pieces of sandstone around the tree & rocks area of the sand and finished the rest of the sand using my Beach coloured Graph It artist colouring pen (very much like Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Copics & Spectrum Noirs).
All the backing card, paper & the 3 flowers that I have used are from my own stash.
 
Every piece of card was cut using my cutting dies from Spellbinders










 
A combined photo of 3 to show all 3 aspects of the card in one go! This
is the main image that is used on the DigiStamps4Joy challenge blog.



That's it for today...., the new FREE image is now available in the 
DigiStamps4Joy online shop

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the image sweetie, its much appreciated and im sure will make some lovely cards. Hugs xNx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre very welcome Natasha...
      Thanks for viewing my blog
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  2. This is simply gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Pops,
      Thank you so much for your comment. As I said in my post, Im
      not a fan of the finished card, but still.
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Shoot, I missed it, it is Sunday and I am too late but I can still say it is a beautiful image. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josephine, Ive tried to contact you but Im not a member of Google+, can you please email on the address above? The image of the Cherry Bonsai you have expressed an interest in was still available on the website just & its now almost 2am!! You can but try to put it in your cart & checkout ;)
      Thank you for your lovely comment, & yes, you are right, it is a lovely image ;)
      {{hugs}}
      Margaret ;) DT member

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.