Sunday, 2 June 2013

A New Digi Stamp Release... from Digital Stamps 4 Joy


Good Morning Peeps....I hope its going to be a lovely sunny day again here in Staffordshire, England as it was today.... mind you, the only thing I saw of it was through my open living room door to my back garden!! I had too much to do card wise to see much of it but I was creating with what I love ;)

The new release over at Digi Stamps 4 Joy is "Misteri in Japan" and a beautiful creation she is too.

She was a pure joy to colour in with my Promarkers, using shades of purples to co-ordinate with the Cherry Blossom silver foiled backing card that I had chosen to use and the ribbon & faux gem bows that I had both of in my own stash. Oh, I forgot about the smallish blossom mulberry paper flowers that I ha in my stash also. The white card, for the easel card I created, is direct from Papermill Direct and the purple backing card is from Create and Craft website.
Dont forget the pop over to the shop and chek out all the different images that are for sale...... ;)






 
 
 
 
I hope you will pop over to Digi Stamps 4 Joy challenge blog and enter this months blog challenge which can be found here:   Challenge 68 . The theme is "Oh to be young again" as South Africa celebrate "Youth Day" on June 16th

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.