Wednesday, 5 June 2013

A card for Dad... Father's Day & a Challenge Entry



 
A card made using an image from Digital Delights by Louby Loo, for Father's Day.
I used Fishing Donald and some free small embellishments too. I also found a lovely
sentiment on a cd I have in my stash.
I used 2 A3 sheets of cream hammered effect card and followed instructions in one of
my monthly magazines. I can supply this info upon request (email address on the header
bar of this blog) or comment box below.
The backing papers are from a digi cd from my stash as is everything else used on this card. Please
ask if you wish to know what the origin of an item is.
You can find Digital Delights By Louby Loo here:
http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.blogspot.co.uk/


I am entering this card into the Digital Delights By Louby Loo Weekly Blog Challenge, this weeks
theme is DAD!
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/weekly-challenge-for-dad.html












 





I hope you like this card as much as I do!!...I had to have the magazine open
whilst making this as it is a completely new fold to me but fun to make!!
Bye for now ;) x
 










2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! Love this image of Donald and you have created a fabulous scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, I appreciate such a lovely comment & its great to enter this challenge blog (for the first time too)
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg x ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.