Wednesday, 15 May 2013

DS4J DT New Release Digi Stamp - Yes I'm late-(but it was my daughters birthday!)






Good Evening peeps, yes I know I am very late in posting this card & details on my blog but I did have a really good excuse....my youngest child, Tia, turned 16 on Monday but the celebrations started on Saturday with my eldest daughter & her family visiting as it was the only day they could spare...alot more visitors all weekend & Monday evening made me very tired yesterday (Tuesday) but Ive more or less recovered now.
For this new image of Margy's, I coloured with bright & funky Promarkers, added some glitter to the headlights, metallic pens used on the wheel rims and the windscreen wipers to mimic steel/chrome.
I used a linen effect white card for the card base, just scored in half. I then added a vivid pink pearlescent paper for the bakground topped with a fairly vivid purple pearlescent paper. Its fairly rare that I dont use a ribbon on any card I make so I found a piece of black grossgrain with fauz white stitches and faux daisies on it. I wanted to add loads of funky bright paper flowers to the card but I hadnt got much space left, so, after lifting a piece of the pink backing paper, I slid in a piece of hessian type mesh which is really stiff. Supported with pinflair glue gel, the flowers held on with sheer grace and finished with a faux pearl in the middle, I think that they look stunning. The overall effect looked ok but to make it really really well. That was done by adding the 2 large retro patterned buttons, the funky butterfly (which is actually a decorative item that fits on to a "croc" shoe with the fastening cut off and stuck with Pinflair glue gel) and the small corner of white lace.

The Flower Power Camper Van image is the property of Margy at DigiStamps4Joy, but can be found here.....  CLICK HERE FOR THE DIGI STAMPS 4 JOY ONLINE SHOP

There is also a blog for DS4J:

CLICK HERE FOR THE DIGI STAMP 4 JOY BLOG

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cheerful design. Love the colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desire, Its a good design to work with
      & of course im a 60s child so I love it!! ;)
      {{{hugs}}}

      Delete
  2. colourful card Marg looks great also your card under.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karin
      Its appreciated
      {{{hugs}}}

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.