Sunday, 26 May 2013

Digi Stamps 4 Joy (DS4J) New Images Release Sunday


A new digi stamp has been released this morning, a beautiful sunny day for a beautiful digi stamp.
Released by Digi Stamps 4 Joy, (DS4J) of South Africa, brings detailed information that is so vital
as a baby is born to many relatives and friends of the parents. This digi is also available in the "It's a Boy" image.

I decided to make a gatefold card using the girl digi and I love the results. I wanted to concentrate on the image rather than the card itself, as it should be for a new stamp release.The image was coloured using just 3 Promarkers and a Sakura Shocking Pink Glitter Pen.
I used a piece of A3 white pearlescent card & scored along the DL line on my score board, turning the card round to score the opposite side. The backing papers, the shocking pink checked inside the card is from a cdrom by www.polkadoodles.co.uk and the front paper is a 12x12 inch creative paper by Craft Creations called "Pink Baby Wording". I used 3 coloured feathers and "gems" on wire tucked in with them to the right hand side fold and made a small bow to glue at the base of the feathers using "A Baby Girl" pastel pink ribbon by www.meiflower.co.uk.
The finishing items that I used are Pinflair glue gel to secure the image tag to the left hand side fold (only at the left hand shaped end) then adding the words "Baby Girl" button type topper to cover the hole (as it looks like a brad). I then added a pink satin teddy which I cut off a roll of ribbon I had, cut 2 feet with pink linen effect card using a punch and a Marianne Designs die to cut the nappy pin.
I hope you like the overall card.
To go to Digi Stamps 4 Joy (DS4J) shop please click on this link: http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/
The DS4J blog can be found here: Challenge Blog where all the Design Team members cards can be viewed. Some members used the Boy image & some have used another new release called "Retail Therapy".




4 comments:

  1. Marg, this is so pretty and girlie. The feathers is a nice soft touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desire. To be honest I use feathers on quite a lot of my creations. To me, a girl card should be girly ;)
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg ;)

      Delete
  2. Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun. I appreciate you viewing my blog.
      I still love your creations more than my own! ;)
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.