Friday, 31 May 2013

A New Craft Ribbons Blog Is Out There!!!!...




Good Sunny day to you all, yes its a beautiful day here in Burntwood Staffordshire and Im making the most. Ive got windows & doors open whilst Im typing this, then Ive got DT cards to make and
a commission order to complete. Ive already been and done the weeks shopping, with the help of
my teenage daughter. Shes out job hunting at the moment at the local shops, for part time work as my regular readers know, shes off to college in September.
Anyway, back to Crafty Ribbons.. one of the best ribbon suppliers that I can recommend. Their selection of available ribbons is second to only the manufacturers as in Berrisfords to name just one.

Crafty Ribbons have a Nautical theme on all this next week.
 
 Come and join us next week for tutorials, freebies  with ribbons and buttons.
Lots going on at Crafty Ribbons!
 
This blog also has a giveaway planned for when their new blog reaches 100 followers...
 
 

 
 Wow!
 What would you do with 60 different colours of 10mm Swiss Dot ribbon - all 1mtr long?
Do tell..........
If you would like to win these gorgeous ribbons.. All you need to do is become a follower of the blog, for every 100 followers we get we will draw a winner so please pass the details on.  The more followers the more candy and the more chances to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.