Monday, 1 April 2013

Stamping With Dragons DT Call, March 2013

Good Evening Crafters one and all & to everyone who isnt a crafter!  Well, its Easter Sunday and Im on here writing whilst the tv is on in the background. I should have posted this on here yesterday but I will admit that I wasnt very well yesterday and spent most of the day in bed.
About me: Im a disabled single parent to 2 girls, the eldest is married and has 2 lovely, wonderful sons, and the youngest daughter of mine is still a teenager.  I have been unable to work for the last 5 years because of my progressive disabilities, but I keep myself busy with my creations, my crafting is my life. Im 51 years old and I have a wonderful crossbreed of a dog called Reggie. Even with my disability adaptations now making my craft area alot smaller, im still insistent on creating new cards, some for charity, some are commission orders from new customers, others are my returning customers. For them all I dedicate this edition on my blog.

Enough about that, well im entering in to another Design Team competition.  This time its for the company Stamping Dragons or Dragons Lair Designs as they are also called by.

I am going to show you my 3 favourite creations as a card maker & designer. The cards, in photographic order are:
A Mini Scrapbook album which when open shows 13 pages, each one decorated with a different pattern of backing paper and a different photo of Sophie. The front cover is very highly embellished chipboard circle. I had so much fun designing and creating this album, choosing all the different elements that I could use on it...

The second card I have shown on this post., is that my image will be all over their databases by now for all the traffic units to stop me for defects! Its a digi image that I have purchased from Stamping Dragons ltd called "Dodge Tourer 1914", this has been coloured in using my Promarkers. I love this image as its a simple effective design working well on the backing papers I have chosen to use.

The third card I have shown on here is another newish one-its a Wedding Day card which I have made for my eldest step daughter. The most favourite thing I love about this card is the embellished lace patterned dome front cover that I am well pleased with as it finishes off the card to its fullest beauty.





































I am entering this post on my blog into the Design Team call for Stamping Dragons blog:
 http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.ie/2013/03/design-team-call-2013.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.