Thursday, 11 April 2013

Elisabeth Bell's World Blog Challenge



Good Evening Peeps,

A cold damp evening here in Staffordshire, I dont think we will get a frost as its supposed to be quite warm tomorrow, (almost upto double figures!!) I hope it is as my good friends & ex neighbours are getting married tomorrow. Amy & Craig, I wish you well as you start your married life together.

Back to here and now, the blog challenge Im entering now is the Elisabeth Bell's World "Animal Antics" Challenge which runs until the 25th April.
I used a rubber stamp that I brought back last year. I just wish I could remember what the stamp is called! All I know is that its a Sugar Nellie stamp designed by Elisabeth Bell. 
I used a Hunkydory card in red & gold stripe adorable striped card and scored it into an easel card.
The image was coloured using my Letraset Pro & Flex Markers pens, which I will never part with!!

I added paper faux roses and a ribbon bow at the side of the image.
The stopper for the top of the card is made by using a Spellbinder Die Tag with a Hapy Birthday banner coloured in with glitter markers.

Thats it for today! Other posts to come over the next couple of days...
;) xxx
I am entering this card into the following challenge:

http://elisabethbellsworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ebworld-marchapril-2013-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Elisabeth Bell World Challenges this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Pops, I appreciate your comment...watch out for my next entry into this challenge, its alot nicer... ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.