Sunday, 21 April 2013

Elisabeth Bells World Animal Antics entry number 2

















Hiya peeps, coming up to the end of a weekend again, where does time go???

I decided to enter another card into the Elisabeth Bells World Challenge... this time using an image called "Playing with Lucky" from the new cdrom called "Simpler Times". This new cdrom is a joint effort between Katy Sue Designs and Elisabeth Bell to bring this cdrom, the first time Elisabeths images have been available on a cdrom!! I highly recommend it for any EB fan as its so easy to use and print off as many prints ready to colouring as & when needed. A cdrom takes up a lot less storage space than the same amount of stamps....
The yellow & green pieces of card are from my Brazzill basics bling stash., and the patterned papers are from a Polkadoodles cdrom called Cherry Blossom Lane. This is available here:  http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=5711
Ive coloured this image with my faithful Promarkers and the finishing touches were a wide piece of organza white ribbon which has crushed silk edges, as is the large bow. I added a strip of white scalloped edged lace to the top of the organza ribbon to add texture but I know you cant really see that. I topped this off with a large button/ribbon & thread flower and the last piece to go on was the single button to the top right hand corner.

I am entering the above card into the following challenge as my 2nd entry:

http://elisabethbellsworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ebworld-marchapril-2013-challenge.html

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. I have fallen in love with these new "Flower Soft" designs by Elisabeth Bell. I love your beautiful coloring and gorgeous ribbon. Thanks so much for joining us at EBWorld this month. =)
    Hugs,
    Lynda
    Elisabeth Bells World DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much Lynda for your lovely comment. Yes I love the designs too on the cdrom too. I will be working with them so much through out the next fews years!
    Warmest Regards
    Marg x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work!! I looove these new Simpler Times images and this one is such a cutie!! Thank's for joining us at EBWC this month - hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda. I will be back!
      ;)

      Delete
  4. AWESOME Marg!!!! I too LOVE the new EBell Simpler Times release!!! Great work and thanks for sharing with us at EBWorld!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you Mary Lou! Its appreciated about all the lovely comments that Ive received about this entry. Thank you to you all ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Elisabeth Bell World Challenges this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Pops and thank you so so much for your lovely comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
      ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.