Thursday, 25 April 2013

Crafters Companion Inspiration vol 2; Ballerina stamp

This beautiful image is made using a new stamp issued with volume 2 of Crafters Companion's project magazine called Inspiration.
Its a good name too as I enjoy reading through all the projects that are so detailed in instructions and photos to help even the beginner.
 
I used background papers that I had printed off from another love of mine, a Polkadoodles cdrom called Cherry Blossom Lane. I wanted to use the pinks, greens and light browns as they complimented the pink tutu so much. The pink daisies & bejazzled centerpiece are from my own stock, as is the doily, green grosgrain ribbon & the glitter stickers.
 
I used an A4 piece of white linen effect card from www.papermilldirect.co.uk & scored it on a DL fold line to create the card base. Everything was stuck down with either Colall glue gel or double sided tape all from my own stock.
 
I hope you like the finished card as much as I do. This card along with a lot of my other makes in my stock now, will be forwarded on to the troops of Afghanistan via a Facebook page Ive found today.
Operation Blue Witch Squadron which can be found here:  
or if you dont have/use Facebook then click here:
Such a wonderful cause for a load of even more fabulous troops serving for our Queen and Country.
 
 
Thats all for tonight ladies....Im going to play some games on Facebook then go bed. Have a great evening and a fabulous Friday tomorrow! ;)
 





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marg, love the very pretty design.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna, I appreciate you visiting my blog and the lovely compliment. Have you got a blog that I could visit please?
      Marg x

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty and perfect for a ten year old. Great to have you on the DS4J team. I am also your latest keen Follower.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Desire, hope you had a fabulous birthday yesterday.. I will check out your blog now and will become a follower on yours. I appreciate your lovely comment + following my blog.. x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.