Wednesday, 3 April 2013

A card for a wedding anniversary

 Good Morning on such a beautiful sunny day!!!!

Ive decided to enter, today, the Karber Blog Challenge, at least. As always, you have to use one of their digi images. The challenge this time is to use your favourite craft item on the item you are submitting. My most favourite craft item to use is ribbon-I have, what must be over 1000m of assorted ribbons to choose from....I cant resist buying them when I see them hehehehehe.
As I needed to make a wedding anniversary card for one of my dear friends, Julie & her husband Rob, I decided to use the Bee Love digi image. I adore this image as its cute, versatile, and quite funny. 
I coloured the image in using Letraset Promarkers & a glitter effect pen,called Clear Star,from the Gelly Roll range by Sakura.
I cut the corners off using an inverted corner punch adding 2 small faux pearl drops to the edge of each invert.
The dark burgundy ribbon, my favourite item, says Happy Anniversary on it in gold thread.
Altogether a pretty lovely card?? I think so anyway lol ;)
I would love you to leave a comment so I know whos visited this blog of mine...I will return the favour (if you have a blog) asap.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:
http://karberschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-51.html

Ive also decided to enter some other blog challenges & they are listed below:





2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful and soo "bee-autiful" card. Very cute.
    I also create digital wedding anniversary cards and this truly inspire me. Cheers xxx
    Rasmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Rasmi, for your lovely comment. I really appreciate your beautiful words & pun... lol
      Many thanks also, for taking the time to read my blog, it matter to me that I know people are actually reading it
      {{{hugs}}}
      Marg x ;)

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.