Friday, 22 March 2013

Kenny K's Kraty Krew Challenge Entry Wk 135


Well, what does everyone think of this snow?? Here in Burntwood, Staffordshire, we have roughly, 3 inches of it and it means that I wont be able to go anywhere!! With being disabled and now not driving a car it means that I rely on my mobility scooter... for obvious reasons I wont be using that this weekend. lol ;)

Right, back to the challenge. Ive decided to enter Kenny K's Krafty Crew Blog Challenge 135 this week. It ends on sunday so I was lucky enough to see the blog this morning.
My entry is a Grand Scalloped Circle card base, cut using my Spellbinders in a pale green colour.  I then added a large circle cut again, using my Grand Circles, in a pale blue striped paper (but I cant remember which cdrom it was from). I then added red polka dot ribbon and added 3 faux pearl hearts. The Kenny K image I chose & coloured with my Promarkers is: Prisoner Of Love
I have used this card as a "Love" card as a guy giving it to a girl in saying: "You have my love all to yourself" type of thing.
I love working with Kenny K downloads and stamps as they are so precise, so detailed and fun!





I am entering this card into the following challenge:

http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-135-its-one-for-girls.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.