Wednesday, 20 February 2013

The Paper Shelter Design Team entry


Hiya Peeps

I decided ages ago that I would love to be on a design team for a craft company, well now Ive got the chance. Its for a company called The Paper Shelter who are based on the American continent. Their images are cute with quite a lot of detailing. I used an image that is quite old but I still like her.
I decided to create an A4 card using pastels, pinks, blues purples and green. The main card is made from an A3 piece of 225gsm ivory card brought direct from the manufacturer in the Lake District. I then added a cut piece of pink card from Brazzil which has a linen effect. On top of that is a paper I brought from The Paper Shelter, its a blue frame with a smallish pattern backing paper on it. The pink scalloped rectangle on which the image rectangle sits on is again from The Paper Shelter.
The 2 types of lace that Ive stacked are a white lace and a multi coloured one. They look so gorgeous together that Im so happy that I had them both in my stash. Everything else listed below were all in my stash:
Pale blue feathers, the paper flowers (that look so realistic), the pink tinged beads, the flower shaped faux pearls. the purple ribbon that has "Happy Mothers Day" printed on it and of course the two types
of lace that I used.
All in all, one gorgeous card I think...do you agree?????
I value your opinions and sincerely thank you for taking the time to read and follow my blog
{{{Hugs}}}
Marg



































No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.