Thursday, 7 February 2013

NOW THAT'S WHAT'S CALLED A MINI CARD.......

 
 
 
Hiya from a cold & wet Staffordshire, it's horrible here but it's more
than likely the same if not worse where you are..
 
 
Below is a photo of todays card, well I finished making it today, so
it still counts lol. It's a commission order for a new customer from
Colchester so as it's on it's way to her this afternoon I can tell you
about why an orange mini?
This card has been made for the customers daughters boyfriend "who
simply adores his little bright orange Austin Mini Cooper., he spends
so much time tinkering/washing & caring for it that you'd think it was
his baby". The number plate is the lads name.
The end result is a fun filled card for a guy who loves his car! I will post
the customers comment/review under this post when it's received.
I love it & i'm sure Darrell will.. Happy Birthday Darrell on February 14th!!
I cant take credit for the drawing, I downloaded the image off a google search.


I am entering this card into the following challenge:
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/challenge-154-happy-birthday.html


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, pefect for a male, I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. I enjoyed making it and will more than likely do some other makes of cars ;) x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.