Saturday, 23 February 2013

A card for my Nephews First child + "Stella Says Sketch Challenge 130"

I got the wonderful news last weekend that my nephew and his wife are expecting their first child in August after 6 years of trying!!  The digi stamp called "Shopping for Two" from Bababoo was the first (and most apt) choice for the card I made for them.....  Following in baby tradition I used pastel shades of purple, yellow, green and blue for the backing papers. I Coloured the digi stamp using shades of lilacs, lemons and greens. I added 3 different types and colours of lace down the side of the card on the right hand side and then a stick on glittered ribbon across the width. The verse was found on the Hallmark Card Studio 2009 Software. I cut round the edges of all the papers and topper using Purple Cows Freestyle Mouse Cutting Kit and blade No 2808 (deckled type edge).
As with all of my cards lately, I love it!! I hope you do too....
A busy weekend ahead I add, sorting and tidying my craft stash lol, Im not looking forward to that bit!






































Im entering this card in to the following challenge:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/stella-says-sketch-challenge-130.html

Have a great weekend, what ever you are doing and see you soon
Happy Crafting




Love Marg x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.