Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Blog candy available


Yes, blog candy is available on a friends blog, a friend that I met through Facebook.
Well, we've never actually met but I feel as though that I've known Dawn for years.
"Crafting Dawn til Dusk" is a wonderful blog, Dawn also "owns & runs" a website,
a newsletter, a challenge blog, a facebook group and various challenges, card swop
groups all as well as being a mother to 4 lovely chilrdren and a housewife.
More like Superwoman rather than "just housewife & mum to 4"??

Catch up with the blog candy, (so much to win), by clicking on the link below;


http://www.craftingdawntilldusk.net/2012/08/blog-candy-to-win.html

Photos of the blog candy that can be won;


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.