Sunday, 30 December 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Krew Blog Challenge No 124

My first blog challenge for months and i'm hoping that it does my reputation as
qood quality creations. I will confess though that i did rush through making it as i
thought the end time was tonight but its not for another 6 days.....
 The blog challenge rules state "You can use any image for the challenges,
but only those using Kenny K Digi or rubber Stamps will be entered into the draw"
so i'm limited for a short while as to what image i can use as ive not got
many stamps or images by Kenny K. I chose the "Buggin Drummer" as it
seemed to fit for an invitation. I used both mirror card and patterned papers
from my own stock, the green letters spelling out "party" are made by Prapermania,
and are made from stiffish sticky backed card. The card itself is again from my own
stock of assorted weight of card stock. 





 
 
 
 
 
I am entering this invitation into the following blog challenge:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.