Sunday, 5 August 2012

Mmmmm A good challenge....

Nikky Hall of the company Polka Doodles, (can be found at www.polkadoodles.co.uk)
has given Facebook craft group Polka Doodle Dandies, of which Im a member, to blog
3 cards in a month.
This usually isnt a problem for me but I must say that lately Ive had problems in keeping
awake and keeping up with my emails let alone anything else. Still, a kick up the bum is
just what I, along with many others I think, will need.

Ok Nikky, blog number one on Saturday evening 4th August at 11.15pm..:


The first card I wish to tell you about is a card I made using a digi stamp offered to
us by Emma Canning, who is now, able to sell her digi stamps on
www.polkadoodles.co.uk by Nikky kindly asking her.   Anyway, after printing out the
image, onto a thin white card, I coloured the image of the girl in Flex & Promarkers,then
cutting them with my Spellbinders dies and my Grande Calibur. The papers are all from
the Pen & Circle club issue 3 cdrom, (I love them as they are so fresh but also bright). The
flowers, Mulberry paper and the double sided ribbons are both from my own stash.
It was entered into the following challenge:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/130211167019322/
Polka Doodle Dandies August Challenge to blog 3 times during the month of August






2 comments:

  1. Fab, bright and cheerful card.Beautifully coloured image and love your card layout. Have now become a follower after seeing your link on the Polka doodles FB page.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Lou, Thank you sooo much for your lovely comment,its greatly appreciated. Also my thanks for being a follower of my blog, that also is appreciated. I will say, that I really enjoyed using the digital image from Emma Canning, it was such an easy image to work with. The colours I used are my favourite colours and the pattern just added to the overall effect. Luckily Id got some ribbons already that complimented the whole look so lovely.` ;0 xx

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.