Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Im on Net Mums!!

Good Morning from a very warm and sunny Burntwood in Staffordshire.,
its only 7.45am but Im already wide awake, well so much awake anyway ;)

Today I would like to tell you about a fantastic website called NetMums.com
which is wonderful, its so informative, helpful in lots of different ways and so
upto date in every way. I found it a while ago, how I cant remember, but the
main thing is that I can list my cards for sale on there for free. I could upgrade
for small fee each month but at the moment I have enough on my mind getting
spare/unused stock on Facebook for sale due to the impending building work
starting.
The object of Net Mums is used by countless mums and dads over the country,
to help them find the help that they need for any query, question or problem they
may have, to give them every bit of help with the planning of days out, what to do
with any youngsters party and where to find every single piece of party planning
you should need, which is where I come in with the invitations that I can make,
but also, not forgetting the absolute must of a Birthday Card.

The link below will take you straight to my page:
http://www.netmums.com/south-staffs/local/view/parties/suppliers/cards-by-marg-inc-invitations

I must say that also available on netmums.com are:
support, advice, local sellers to your own area, chat area called "coffeehouse", food,
what's on, competitions and many many more...
http://www.netmums.com/  

I must sign off now, a busy day for me as my dishwasher has developed a
fault and the repair man is due this morning. Ive also got to finish off or
atleast start to personalise my Etsy account which I opened a couple of days
ago. More on that when Ive finished it and my account is fully open.
Bye for now peeps xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.