Saturday, 14 July 2012

A couple of cards, both of which are Competition entries (Dawns Crafy Cards) and Jammi Panda Crafters






The above card was one of my competition entries, this time one of my Facebook friends regularly has a card swop with professional sponsers. It was to try and win set of stamps, very kindly sponsered by Sue Wilson. The challenge was to make a card using Sue's favourite colours of Teal Black & White. I was very pleased and enjoyed, such alot making the card,but obviously unhappy that I didnt win. The card size is an 8 x 8 inch with the fold on the DL fold/score line on any score board. The stamped image is from Lily of the Valley and coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers (on the skin only). All the leaves, the flower shapes and the scalloped square teal coloured card were cut with Spellbinders dies. All the items used in this make are from my own stock.
You can check out Dawns website at:   www.dawnscraftycards.net



Jammi Panda Crafting...


The next lot of photos are of another challenge make, this time for a Facebook group
called Jammi Panda Crafting. Ive got a lot of friends on there and we are actually
meeting up, as a group very soon and I cant wait to meet everyone of those wonderful
friends face to face. Its also going to be so relaxing for me to be out and away from
home even if just for a short break. 
Anyway, back to the card, the challenge was to use all of the elements sent from boss
lady Fee, (Head Panda as we all call her) lol. The elements were sheets of papers and
images for decoupage or just usage as we wish. The only added item we had to use
was acetate. I used my acetate behind the stars to make them move! 
You can find our Facebook group here:
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/jammipandacrafters/ 

The company website is:
http://www.jammipanda.co.uk








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.