Friday, 25 May 2012

Diddy Doodles blog Challenge for June is "Teenager"

Hiya from my mums blog, Im Tia and Im on the design team for Diddy Doodles and I enjoy making cards, it makes me feel so relaxed as most of the time is spent deciding how to layout all the items.

This month I decided to use the Prettty Tuff cdrom from www.polkadoodles.co.uk which is all boys stuff as in all the charactors are boys, with tractors, cars, trucks and some sporty stuff on it. The papers on the disc are lovely though and they compliment the images

I chose to use a boy called Jay and the skateboard, both of which I coloured in using my mums promarkers and flexmarkers on his face. I made the easel card using just one piece of A4 card, covering the bottom with blue holographic card. Every item I used was from my mums stock.

This card is used on the diddydoodles blog challenge for children upto the age of 16 at:

I hope you like the card, Love Tia x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.