Saturday, 21 April 2012

Blog Challenge for Polka Doodles "Pretty in Pink"

Pen & Circle Club stamps and cdrom

Well, what can I say, this is again, a wonderful design set from Nikki and the
team at Polka Doodle..I really enjoyed using these stamps, the quality is second
to none and the cdrom with a mini selection of papers and alphabets are so lovely
that its a real joy to scroll through and look at all of the beautiful designs from Nikki.

Here is my card, using my Grand Calibur dies and machine I cut the shaped card
and the papers, and the pink and cream borders are cut using my borabilities again,
from spellbinders.
I coloured the images using my promarkers, for the sentiment stamp I used a Dew
Drop Momento ink pad in a sage green.
I am entering this card into the following blog challenge:

http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/week-15-pretty-in-pink.html


2 comments:

  1. this certainly is a very pretty card! pleased you are using the stamps from the magazine, you have done a great job with this card, Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nelly for your lovely compliment. I always enjoy Nikkis designs and Im proud to say that I own alot of both her stamps and cdroms
      now.
      Marg x

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.