Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Creative Craft Challenges2

Hiya and welcome to a windy but clearing grey to lovely blue sky day.
What a night, I hardly slept because of the wind and rain. A loud bang
near to my front door didnt help at around 4.15am but I certainly wasnt
going to open my door to look!  It turned out to be my brown recycle
compost bin going over...it will have to stay like that until my ex calls
later this afternoon to collect our daughter as Im not strong enough to pick
it back up.  Anyway, Ive been busy this last few weeks as I said in my last
post but I wasnt happy enough to look at the blog challenges as I was too
unhappy not to be able to enter! Ive got another craft fair on the last weekend
of this month so Ive been making cards for then but also for friends and family
birthdays.
Anyway, for this weeks challenge for Creative Craft Challenges2 was to design a
card using the allicated sketch as shown on their blog.
Here is my challenge:





I have entered the above card into the following challenge:

http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/we-have-sketch-challenge-and-our-winner.html
 

4 comments:

  1. A fun card. I love the DP. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki, but whats the DP??? Im fairly new to this bloging fun xx

      Delete
  2. what a happy and colorful card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marion for your lovely comment. Ive joined your blog as I love the items that you have done, and I will relish taking regular peeps at it lol. xx

      Delete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.