Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Creative Craft Challenges2, my entry number 2 w/c Tues 24th April 2012

I decided, again this week, to enter another card into the
Creative Craft Challenges2 Blog Challenge for this week:
Lets See Some Animal Antics!!















I made this little card (measuring a whole 3inches square) from a piece of scrap
pearlescent white card to make a wedding acceptance card for my eldest daughter
to give back one of her friends who is getting married next month. I stamped the
above image from a stamp I won in a competition (I cant remember where from)
but the stamp is part of the Holly Hill range. I just so happened to have put this stamp,
along with some basic sets before I left home one morning last week. I didnt, however,
have any promarkers or pencil crayons with me so I added a few extra lines with a fine
liner black pen from Letraset (which is always kept in my basic tool set) to the grooms
trousers, jacket lapel and pocket and his top hat. I added the red colour on the 3 hearts
using a red biro pen which again, is always in my basic tool set. The brides veil and tiara,
I wanted to do something with this but all I had left, colourwise in my basic tool set, was
a green fine liner, black & blue biros and a jelly roll pen in a stardust glitter which, of course
is just right for the veil and tiara! The little verse is on the same stamp.

I am entering the above card, as my number 2 entry, into the following
Creative Craft Challenges2 Blog Challenge:

http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/lets-see-some-animal-antics.html

3 comments:

  1. A really sweet image and great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikbee, its always a pleasure to join in with the blog challenges...I love the opportunity to stretch my imagination ;) x

      Delete
  2. This is so cute - thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges this week and good luck hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.