Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Creative Craft Challenges2 *** Entry number 2!!

I decided yesterday, whilst making the boys birthday card entry that I really enjoyed
making the card, to make another one, but this time for a girl. I aim these cards at
ages 4-7 maybe 8 for the girls. I had the  all the items including the papers in my stash
so I didnt have to use or purchase anything else. Im trying to do that as much as
possible at the moment to use up my stash as I have that much! lol well dont alot of
other crafters find the same?
Anyway, my 2nd entry for the sketch challenge wc Tuesday 10th April is:


I really love this paper I used for both the backing paper
and the "decoupage". the sketch layout is really versatile
and I hope I win.






I am entering the above card into the following Blog Challenge:

http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/we-have-sketch-challenge-and-our-winner.html?showComment=1334659148492

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful love the papers,you have used,and great take on our sketch too,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card so sweet thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.