Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Creative Craft Challenges2 blog challenge, entry number 1, w/c:Tues 24th April 2012

Well, another challenge for me to enter!!!! Im loving this as I love to enter as many
blog challenges as I can, maybe it wont be so many this week as I have a large craft
fair to attend this coming weekend and I still need to make some stock of cards that
I will need to stock! Its at a local pub in my town so Im hoping to catch lots of local
guys that will keep me in mind for cards for their other halves/wives/girlfriends etc,
and also their children. Its a beer festival, family fun, craft fair weekend all in aid of
the Midlands Air Ambulance.
Anyway, back to this challenge: Lets See Some Animal Antics:



This was made with the hot pink gingham card folded into half making a basic
landscape A5 card, I added a Borderbility (from Spellbinders) edge of ivory paper
which I embellished with small hot pink faux pearls and a coordinating grossgrain
ribbon. The stamp is a Lily of the Valley entitled "Me and my Horse" which I
coloured in using promarkers and topped it onto a Polkadoodles.co.uk pale green
polka dot paper cie cut shape from my stash of Spellbinders. The sentiment, is from
my own stash topped onto 2 die cut shapes, the first green scalloped is from
Spllbinders and the white lacy doiley is from Marianne Designs. I topped the whole
sentiment with the same hot pink faux pearls that I used on the Borderbility.
The overall look is both simple but effective for which I am entering into the following
Creative Craft Challenges2 Blog Challenge:

http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/lets-see-some-animal-antics.html

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, love that wee image.

    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.