Saturday, 21 April 2012

Crafters Companion Blog Challenge 23 (April 2012)

Another challenge for me, "Four Legged Friends" from Crafters Companion
Blog for April 2012.

I used a mouse stamp from an old set Id got, its from the Cute Companions
range, a set called "Wonderful News" drawn by Jayne Nestorenko.

The card is from my stash which came as a set including green and pink cards.
The pearls, lace and sentiment are also from my stash. The scalloped circles
were cut using a nestabilitie, Grande Nestabilie and my Grande Calibur.

I am entering this into the monthly blog challenge:

http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-23four-legged-friends.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.