Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Blog Challenge 23-Four Legged Friends April 2012/entry 2

Another entry into this months Crafters Companion Blog Challenge: Four Legged Friend


For this months challenge I decided to use an A4 piece of lilac pearlescent
card and fold it in half to form a landscape card. I then added 2 different
sized strips of a darker lilac paper to the right hand side of the card to give
a lovely effect. The purple circle on which the Beatrix Potter Character
Mrs Tiddywinkle sits is from my own stock of ready cut dies brought before
I brought my own Spellbinders dies of the same design. I used glue gel and
"bent" the images slightly to give the image some character. I added some
white lace to the full width of the card but I wanted to "do something else
other than put the lace straight on to the card" so I used my Borderability dies
to form the scalloped pale pink border on which I placed the lace and then stuck
it down. te next stage was the smaller image of which I just added the image
(ready made with the circle edging) and then put the "Happy Birthday"
sentiment onto a Spellbinders die cut label shape in lilac.
Overall a lovely card...which I am entering into the Crafters Companion
Blog Challenge, number 23 for April 2012:

http://ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-23four-legged-friends.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.