Sunday, 11 March 2012

Polkadoodles Blog Challenge 9 entry 1

Good Morning all,
This mornings blog challenge is for Polkadoodles entitled: Polkadots and Stripes or Both!!

I loved this challenge this much that I made two cards lol...mind you they were only 2 small easel cards that are so easy to make. This is the first:

The owl easel card was using a free stamped images, coloured with promarkers,
that came with a craft magazine some time ago (I cant remember). the polkadot
papers came from various cdroms of Polkadoodles that I own.  The ribbon
(with owls on) is from my own stash. I added a mini gem to the centre of the
flower on the ribbon just to add some bling.





I am entering this cards into the following challenge:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.