Sunday, 11 March 2012

Polkadoodles Blog Challenge 9 part 2

This is my second entry into the Polkadoodles blog challenge 9, entitled:

Polkadots and Stripes or Both

This entry is another small easel card this time featuring 3 Toadstools from a freebie
that came with a craft magazine called Making cards. The beaded polkadoted oval was made using a spellbinders cutting die as was the little tag that the stamped sentiment is on.
The polkadot papers are from various cderoms of Polkadoodles that I own, the pink card die cut that I had given me when I brought some craft stash off a Facebook friend of mine.

I was entering this card into the following challenge:

http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2012/03/week-9-polkadots-stripes-or-both.html

But I was 2 mintues too late!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.