Saturday, 10 March 2012

Passion For Promarkers Blog Challenge wk 139

Good Morning on what seems to be a wonderful start of the day....
Ive, this morning, whilst browsing Facebook, a blog challenge for Promarkers! Boy, am I pleased. Ive found a few previous card makes that will go with this weeks challenge of For Mum/Female cards...hence I shall be entering more than one card.
So for the Passion for Promarkers week 139-Theme For Mum/Female:
 




These are two stamped images of Polly Pocket from Crafters Companion that were made into cards using my Grande Calibur and my Grande Scalloped Circle Spellbinders cutting dies on 300gsm white card and then a smaller sized scalloped cirle on pink 250gsm card. The finishing cutting die is a basic circle, but again using my Grande Circle die on watercolour paper at approx 200gsm weight. I coloured the 2 images with promarkers (of course lol) and added feathers on each card with pink ribbon with purple polkadots. The 2 cards were made for twin girls staring school for the first time last September. This was a customers order which received a fabulous review from the customer when they received the cards through the post from me. 
These cards are being entered into the follwing challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marg, what beautiful cards. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry for my late comment x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.