Monday, 5 March 2012

The Papertake Blog Challenge

Well, yet another week starts and another sleep free night ;( not good at all.


Atleast Ive managed some good days of crafting over the last few days, which, for  a change, has been over the weekend. I will be blogging and posting photos of all of them over the next day or so when Ive managed to catch up on some sleep.
I hope to get some more cards made today. Im selling at a craft fair on the 17th March,
and I need to get some new stock made. (Plus a few blog challenges made too lol !!).

Im really pleased with the creation below for the Papertake weekely challenge:

I used a Rachel Miller stamp from Stampervie for this card


A closer view of the stamped image plus the embossed dotty
white background card & the layers on the flowers

This card is an 8in x 8in cream scalloped edge card which I topped with the white base card, then topped that with the green checked paper, measured and cut the embossed dottydded the shades of green striped ribbon across the white card. I then
started to assemble the flowers using pinflair glue gel inbetween the layers finally topping with a clear faux gem. I then glued them into place using pinflair glue gel. the final touches were to top with the sentiment and image (which I had already layered onto pink polka dot paper),  and the faux pearlescent pearls (3 in each of the 3 remaining corners).
I am entering this card into: The Papertake Challenge Sketch 65




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.