Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Lilli's Little Fairies Challenge Blog

Good  afternoon from a miserable rainy Burntwood. Its been horrible all night and all morning.... not good. Ive had a visit from my Occupational Therapist earlier this morning, discussing the best option for which room my new back door is to go. I wanted
it to go off my new bedroom but its not going to be possible in the near future when I will be in a wheelchair. I wasnt happy with the designers first option but the new option which suits me and my OC is to take the back door off my living room.. My OC will be talking to the designer this afternoon so I should know within a few days what the deal is so to speak.
Anyway, back to what my blog is about, designing and making cards!! 

This challenge was called: Peaches and Cream! What a lovely thought...mmmm  hehehehe
The Blog Challenge can be found with the following link:

http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

and my entries into the blog challenge are:





o
All on a 6"x6" sqaure card, using papers from Making Memories "Flower Patch" paper pad, a LOTV stamp entitiled "Pom Pom" coloured with promarkers, in shades of Peach, Mango, Ivory, Satin, Meadow green, Lush Green on the grass, Lace satin and organza ribbons to form the 3 sets of bows, FlexMarkers:Tea Rose/Light Fawn&Antique White on the face. material flowers in shades of orange, yellow and cream (the nearest I could get to peach shades), Spellbinder dies used to cut all the shapes and the frame around the image, with a wide cream lace layered with an orange ricrac ribbon on the top. Leaves cut out from the same papers that I used to matt&layer finsihed off with a Stampenous sentiment and the organza/wire/sequined flower in the cente on the leaves is from Craftworks.
I really hope you like it as this is becoming my all time favourite. ;-) xx
,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.