Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Well, Ive entered another competition this morning, this time to win a set of the new "spring" set of Promarkers from Laetraset. I cant recomend Promarkers  (from LETRASET) enough....  just follow this link to find their blog and the competition details:
   http://letrasetblog.com/news/win-promarker-limited-edition-sets/
To find LETRASET website follow this link:
http://www.letraset.com/default.asp

The majority of my colouring is by Promarkers, the smaller amount is by watercolour pencils and the addition of my aquapens (to blend the paint aspect of the pencils)
Sit back and enjoy if you hav any promarkers...all you need is digi stamps, rubber stamp images (bleedproof ink as in momento) and supersmooth paper and a had surface to lean on, sit back with a cuppa and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.