Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Joanna Sheen Monthly challenge

Well, its that time of the month again...another monthly challenge completed and this will be part of the entry to the challenge, (the other part is posting a link from here to the challenge blog)...
The challenge was called "Love is in the Air"...
The Venitian Lofty image was stamped onto C&C super smooth decoupage paper, glued to a die cut heart circle from Spellbinders in cream paper, that was then mounted onto the matt&layered background papers, border paper ribbon and the pink crossgrain ribbon that I then tied a knot into it. Nitwitt hearts and patch, polkadoodles "congratulations" sentiment mounted with a dragonfly which I brought from an online shop.

VENITIAN LOFTY











 
I have enteried this into the Joanna Sheen monthly challenge:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.