Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Im a guest designer for Queen of My Craftroom Blog...

This is the card that I entered into the Queenofmycraftroomchallenge blog for their weekly challenge (as well as making it for my sobn-in-law). I am on the design team as a guest for the next couple of months and I decided to enter this card as I love the outcome of it! The challenge is open to anyone and please feel free to enter at:
http://queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-day-card-for-your-sweetheart.html

Its a fabulous blog and I can fully recomend it!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.