Monday, 13 February 2012

Good Evening,  Just a quickie before I go to bed, its been a busy day today,
trying to find out why my printer is no longer recognised by this laptop....
I think Im going to have to download new drivers tomorrow from the main
website and keep trying. Its so frustrating though as Ive got some new
cdroms due anyday now and I want it working for then lol. Im eagerly
waiting to try them as they look soooo cute and fab images. Im not going to
tell you who/which cdroms they are, Im going to keep you waiting until I
upload the first few photos of cards made from them.
I also wanted to show you, the first card to be uploaded to my blog....

its a valentines Day card that I was asked to make for my eldest daughter from her husband....and she loves Tatty Ted. The card came out a treat and Im really pleased with it, as was her hubby when he called after work today to pick it up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.