Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Cards Galore challenge

Yet another challenge...... lol...I am doing well lately, 3 posts tonight!!
This one is for Cards Galore blog challenge is entitled "Butterflies" so anything
with Butterflies on with do...hence a birthday card I made for a friend of my
eldest daughter of whom I know well. (they are good friends to each other).

I used the new cdrom by Polkadoodles called "Candy Doodles collectors edition"
a revamp of the older version, with over 100 new images/items on the cdrom. I highly recommend
the new version, its a very versatile addition to any crafters collection.
A simple, but effective card:
Butterfly from Polkadoodles cdrom entitled
Candy Doodles Candy Doodles Collectors edition





I wish to enter this card into the "Butterfly" challenge for February :










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments that you may have about myself or my blog....
Unfortunately though, because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible but this also means I don't miss any which is a good thing!
I don't get a chance to reply to any of the comments, for which I am sincerely sorry. My laptop doesnt seem to let me but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.